Communicate with Supplier? Supplier
kyle Mr. kyle
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier

Sourcing Origin Co.,Ltd.

Service The World With Heart And Innovation

Send Inquiry

Your message must be between 20-8000 characters
The study visa (X1 and X2 visas)

The study visa (X1 and X2 visas)

Contact Now

Product Description

(1) Issue object

X1 is issued to people who have studied in China for a long time (more than 180 days)

X2 is issued to people who are studying in China for a short period of time (no more than 180 days)

(2) Required materials

1. Passport: One copy of the original passport with a blank visa page and one copy of the passport photo data page.

2. Visa Application form and photo: one "Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China" and a frontal crownless light background color passport photo.

3. Proof of legal stay or residence (applicable to applicants who are not applying for visas in the country of nationality): If you are not applying for a visa in the country of nationality, you must provide the original proof and valid copy of the valid visa or valid visa for legal stay, residence, work, study in the host country.

4. Original Chinese passport or original Chinese visa (applicable to those who have Chinese nationality and join foreign nationality later): If you are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, you must provide a copy of the original Chinese passport and photo of the passport photo; if you have obtained a Chinese visa, and want to apply for a new foreign passport, you must provide a photo of the original foreign passport and a copy of the Chinese visa you have obtained (if the name recorded in the new passport is inconsistent with the original passport, you must also provide the relevant officially issued proof of changes for your name).

5. In accordance with the conditions and requirements for the introduction of foreign high-level talents and urgently needed talents determined by the relevant competent authorities of the Chinese government, and submit corresponding supporting materials in accordance with the regulations.

6. X1 visa:

(1) The original and photocopy of the acceptance letter issued by the recruiting unit in China;

(2) The original and photocopy of the Visa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China (JW201 or JW202).

[Note] After entering the country, the holder must apply for a residence permit within 30 days from the exit and entry management agency of the public security organ of the local people's government at or above the county level.

X2 visa:

The original and photocopy of the acceptance letter issued by the recruiting unit in China.

Looking for ideal X1 Visa Application Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the X2 Visa Application are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Studying Visa Application. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : Visa Application > Visa Types

Email to this supplier

Your message must be between 20-8000 characters

Related Services List